Monday, June 23, 2008

My New (and as yet contentless) web site and blog

I have been subscribing for three years to a web hosting service that I never got around to using. Well as of today the beginnings of a new site are up at Unvarnished Webb. For now I see this as being Webb's everything BUT Social Security website and blog.

As of now I just threw up some bare bio info (in case any classmates or ex-coworkers want to track me down) and a picture of my mug as well as one of my brother. Later I hope to get some of my old graduate school papers reformatted and maybe build a geneology page. But as for now this is mostly a notice to myself to not drop the ball and get going.

Update. Just got the blog itself to upload properly. It is called Caught in the Web

2 comments:

save_the_rustbelt said...

Hey Bruce:

Good luck with the venture.

And on the 4th of July, thank you for your service in the military.

Best,

Rusty

Blog Sahibi said...

Good luck with your new blog.

Ekonomix
http://turkeconomy.blogspot.com